Direct – Easy to Understand – Easy to Use -
Easy to Update – Easy to Maintain – Cost-Effective
These are the characteristics of a successful web site.
A great site can do positive things for your business and a poorly designed site can do a lot of harm. A site that is not easy to understand and use will turn away customers, even when what they want is RIGHT ON THE PAGE IN FRONT OF THEM!
Do you know the answers to these questions?
- Can your customers easily find your site?
- When they find your site, can they find what they want?
- Can they find what YOU want them to find?
- Are parts of your web site “Under Construction?”
- Is your web site effectively marketed in popular search engines?
- How often do you update?
- How much time do you spend maintaining or updating the site?
- Have you tested your site design for usability?
- Do you have the right web host and plan?
- How do you measure the success or failure of a web site?
- What is your competition doing?
- Should you have some, or all of your inventory online?
- Is your present e-commerce implementation right for your products?
- Is it scalable for increasing traffic or more products?
- Is your e-commerce system linked to your inventory and accounting systems?
- Are your e-commerce costs in line with your revenue and profits?
- Many POS systems have web components. Link your in-house system to your website.
- If you don’t have an in-house system, we’ll put your inventory online with a custom-built database that fits your business and products.
- Sell online with low cost Google Checkout or Paypal solutions, or a full-service secure payment gateway and your merchant account.
Are you spending time and money on a site that isn’t as effective as it could be?
A simple consultation can often provide the insight that leads to a more effective site.
Your web presence is out there, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Make it work every minute.
Call (609) 537-1262 or send an
to see if we can make it better.